How do I use the Emoji app I installed on my android?
I'm a new-be using a smart phone. I managed to download the free Emoji app on my Galaxy s5 and got it installed but I don't know how to use it. Can you help me?
- 06-21-2014, 03:07 AM #2
Re: How do I use the Emoji app I installed on my android?
Welcome to Android Central! Please be more specific about which app you installed. As you can see here, a Google Play search for "emoji" yields tons of apps: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=emoji&c=apps
If it's an emoji keyboard, you probably have to go to Settings>Language & Input, and make sure the emoji keyboard is activated--make sure the checkbox is checked. Then when you're entering text somewhere, swipe down from the top of the screen to see the notifications, and tap the selection for choosing your keyboard. It should then give you the option to change to the emoji keyboard.
- By RaidZone in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 12:21 AM
- By sdsubball23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: 06-23-2014, 03:24 AM
- By sdsubball23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 06-22-2014, 07:16 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 33Last Post: 06-21-2014, 05:22 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 12:39 AM