How to Un-Ipdate Htc one and go back to the previous form as it were after buying it

A

AC Question

Hi, recently i was keep getting notification on my HTC one which was asking me to update latest htc software after updating it everything change the whole ringtones and other thing which i don't like at all. I wanna go back to the previous mode as it was before updating but don't know how!? Please help me!

<personal contact information removed by moderator>

please let me know if you can!!
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Take the device back to the carrier and see if they will do it for you - they likely won't, but it's worth a shot. What specifically do you not like about the update?

Let us know and we'll try and help you enjoy it rather than not liking it.

Melissa Jones2

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
I recently purchased my HTC One SV and loved it! until it updated the software. Now it took off multiple functions, such as my lock screen wallpaper options, including my favorite one the weather/clock screen. the settings screen is different on the drop down box, my apps look different, text message screen is different as well. so many things with this update that I do not like, but it said that it would affect my phones performance if I didn't update it. What can I do?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084