- 1 Posts
google play store is not working on my samsung galaxy s4
I did all the steps. First I go to setting> application manager > scroll to all then move to downloads> disable it and then tap enable.. then use google play store but it ds'nt work.
Then again settings> application manager> all> play store then clear cache and force stop. Then check play store but not working then again I go to play store clear data and force stop but still not working.
At last I go to settings> application manager > reset app preference and tap it. Then check google play store but again not working....
I recieve all mails and browse properly on facebook ,whatsapp , chrome, etc. Only the google play store is not working... Please help me.. please tell me the way to sort out this matter...
- 07-09-2014, 07:41 PM #2
- By Sazoo408 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 06-24-2014, 08:59 AM
- By Grakekiru in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-22-2014, 08:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-21-2014, 06:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 02:54 AM
- By banjo67xxx in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 02:52 AM