- 1 Posts
google play store is not working on my samsung galaxy s4
I did all the steps. First I go to setting> application manager > scroll to all then move to downloads> disable it and then tap enable.. then use google play store but it ds'nt work.
Then again settings> application manager> all> play store then clear cache and force stop. Then check play store but not working then again I go to play store clear data and force stop but still not working.
At last I go to settings> application manager > reset app preference and tap it. Then check google play store but again not working....
I recieve all mails and browse properly on facebook ,whatsapp , chrome, etc. Only the google play store is not working... Please help me.. please tell me the way to sort out this matter...
- 07-09-2014, 07:41 PM #2
Re: google play store is not working on my samsung galaxy s4
Welcome to Android Central, and sorry for the delay! Did Google Play Store ever work for you? Has it been updated to the most current version, 4.8.20?[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By Sazoo408 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 06-24-2014, 08:59 AM
- By Grakekiru in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-22-2014, 08:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-21-2014, 06:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 02:54 AM
- By banjo67xxx in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 02:52 AM