Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Angry Help nexus 7 stuck on the 4 bouncing ball animation !!!

I dont know how this happend but i turned it off and then i turn it back on and then i was just stuck on the animation screen ( 4 bouncing balls ) PLEASE HELP !!!

Default Re: Help nexus 7 stuck on the 4 bouncing ball animation !!!

Have you tried resetting it again?

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

yes i have and ive done a factory reset and ive done "wipe cache partition" but nothing has worked

!!!!

Did you just install the suggested update?

This same thing is happening to me for the very 1st time! I never have had any problems w/ my N7. A few days ago the suggested update popped up (I'd say 3-4 days) but I ignored it b/c I was busy & didn't wanna mess w/ the restart etc. Last night/early this AM I decided to let it update, as I was starting to get all kinds of errors & crashes (on stuff I wasn't even using at the moment, Google music, Google play store & Google chrome) so it updated, it asked me to restart & install, I chose yes .. then I fell asleep to wake-up to the 4 bouncing circle animation. I can't shut it down unless I hold the power button down until it goes off, but then it just restarts. I get the Google screen, followed by the flippin 4 bouncing circles that won't go away!!! I searched for a solution like you, 1st tried the cache partition option, no luck. So I went for the full factory reset/wipe & I'm still getting stuck on the animated circles! I let the power drain itself, then charged, but still nothing has changed. Super bummed & can't really afford getting something diff at the moment. I'm using my daughter's kindle to try & look up a solution & post this. Hope someone can help us soon or worst case scenario, it can be sent in & fixed for free ...