S4 Screen remains On
What can I do about the screen staying on? I've disabled smart stay and developer options.
The screen will remain on for a while day unless I restart the device which is really annoying since it drains the battery.
Any suggestions please?
- 07-08-2014, 03:31 AM #2
Re: S4 Screen remains On
Welcome to Android Central, and so sorry for the delay! Have you installed any apps that have any control over the screen? Try booting into Safe Mode: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support (scroll to the bottom of the article). This disables all 3rd party apps temporarily. If the problem goes away, then something you installed is causing the problem. If the problem remains, then there's something going on with the system/firmware or hardware.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-28-2016, 08:53 AM
- By Hunny_91 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 07:41 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 07:36 PM
- By CannedBullets in forum RAZR Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 03:25 PM
- By daraab saeed in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 05:38 AM