Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Unhappy New system update for htc one won't let me unlock phone

Just updated my HTC One with the latest software update, and when it was done, to unlock my phone I needed to enter my password, however instead of a keyboard to type my password in to unlock it, there is what looks like a voice recognition icon, with the red recording symbol, saying speak now, and waiting for results. Even though I tried speaking into it, my phone didn't respond to anything. I'm starting to think the system update was a bad idea because I cant even unlock or use my phone now. Please help!!

Default Re: New system update for htc one won't let me unlock phone

I'm having the same issue, and it is really getting on my nerves. I updated my phone, and suddenly it won't allow me access to my keyboard.

Global Posts
    161 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Just updated my HTC One with the latest software update, and when it was done, to unlock my phone I needed to enter my password, however instead of a keyboard to type my password in to unlock it, there is what looks like a voice recognition icon, with the red recording symbol, saying speak now, and waiting for results. Even though I tried speaking into it, my phone didn't respond to anything. I'm starting to think the system update was a bad idea because I cant even unlock or use my phone now. Please help!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuva Jacobsen View Post
    I'm having the same issue, and it is really getting on my nerves. I updated my phone, and suddenly it won't allow me access to my keyboard.
    Who is your carrier?

Chess

Did you get this to unlock? Updates my HTC One earlier and now have the same problem...

Same here