- 99 Posts
Droid Razr M. Case or No case?
I was wondering if anyone has gone without a case and then tried a case and experienced any issue with the phone getting warm to the touch after intensive play? I have a rubber case on mine and after intensive play it does get warm to the touch. My question is this...Would it make a difference if I took the case off? Like, would it not get so warm because there is a case on it which would give the impression of keeping the warmth in and not allowing the phone to breathe?
- 08-25-2014, 09:32 PM #2
Re: Droid Razr M. Case or No case?
I usually keep my devices in a case when I am out of the house. Since my house i mainly carpeted, I don't worry about it hitting the floor, so when I get home, my phone comes out of the case.
- By TeritorialDemon in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 09:31 PM
- By freakdaddydog in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 08-20-2014, 05:40 AM
- By mackem79 in forum Sony Xperia Z UltraReplies: 17Last Post: 07-11-2014, 10:57 AM
- By Rackstraw in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 10Last Post: 07-04-2014, 08:42 AM
- By CannedBullets in forum RAZR Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 03:25 PM