Recieving blank anonymous mms?
What does it mean to recieve a blank message from an anonymous sender?
- 08-19-2014, 03:22 PM #2
- 08-19-2014, 04:22 PM #3
Re: Recieving blank anonymous mms?
What it usually means is that someone set up a robodialing text sender incorrectly. IOW, you should be getting spam, but the spam message is blank. There are blacklisting apps that can block anonymous texts and voice calls. (You won't even know that you got the call or text, but it'll be logged, in case someone tells you that he sent you a text about something - you can look in the log and see that you did receive a text at that time, but the callerID was blocked.)
- 08-30-2014, 04:45 PM #4
- By Amy Johnson80 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 01-26-2016, 04:42 PM
- By BillDennes in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 01:55 PM
- By Grakekiru in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-22-2014, 08:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-22-2014, 03:13 AM
- By jake124490 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2014, 01:16 PM