Broken Samsung s4
Basically I have went out and the next day didn't get woken up by my alarm, this is because my phone was dead, so i tried turning it on and the furthest it would get me is to the black screen where it says samsung galaxy then the screen would go off. I haven't had chance to take it into a shop yet and couldn't find any answers online. It was raining so I thought maybe water damage however I'm unsure as I've seen people putting their s4 in a bowl of water and it was okay. My battery doesn't seem to have a water indicator on it unless it turns black when it is water damaged?
Thank you for any help.
- 07-08-2014, 02:28 AM #2
Re: Broken Samsung s4
Welcome to Android Central, and sorry for the delay! The first thing I'd do is try a new battery. You can do a quick test of your current battery by taking it out, laying it flat on a table, and trying to spin it. If it spins freely, it's bulging in the middle, which is a bad sign.
- By Sayan Das1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 06:39 PM
- By dougltc in forum SprintReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 04:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 12:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 08:53 AM