need help asap
Whenever I put my new sd card in my Phone (8gb, before it was 2gb). My phone keep telling me that there is no sd card present, even though it is in and sometimes tell me that nothing is on my card and when I put it in my laptop everything is on it. Then I tried my old sd card and it says the same idk what to do, and is really bothering me. Please help me.
And sometimes I take it out for atleast a couple of hours and put it back in, then it starts working perfectly for just 1 day.
- 06-21-2014, 01:46 PM #2
- 06-21-2014, 01:46 PM #3
- 06-21-2014, 02:07 PM #4
- 06-21-2014, 02:14 PM #5
- 06-21-2014, 02:15 PM #6
Re: need help asap
3 Ways to Format an SD Card - wikiHow
Basically, when you see the card, right click it, and select format.
- 06-21-2014, 02:24 PM #7
- 06-21-2014, 02:32 PM #8
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-28-2016, 08:53 AM
- By Amy Johnson80 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 01-26-2016, 04:42 PM
- By yohannyphm in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2014, 02:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 01:49 AM
- By daraab saeed in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 05:38 AM