Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Video download problems

I tried to download a video on my moto g and accidentally pressed the always button instead of the just once which downloaded the video to the video player in the gallery app. How do I change this? I have tried several options recommended on the internet to resolve the problem but cannot solve it. I would prefer to use Easy download but am stuck with the galley app. Please help my frustration. Thanks.

Global Posts
    4,373 Global Posts
    ROM
    CandyKat 4.4.4

Default Re: Video download problems

Quote Originally Posted by redkite2014 View Post
    I tried to download a video on my moto g and accidentally pressed the always button instead of the just once which downloaded the video to the video player in the gallery app. How do I change this? I have tried several options recommended on the internet to resolve the problem but cannot solve it. I would prefer to use Easy download but am stuck with the galley app. Please help my frustration. Thanks.
    Hello there. Go to settings>Apps> find the Gallery app and see if there is a "clear default" button. It should wipe any preferences of the gallery app and you can choose which new application you want to use.
    "The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money." - Thomas Jefferson

My One X has served its time...now it's the Note 4's turn