I tried to download a video on my moto g and accidentally pressed the always button instead of the just once which downloaded the video to the video player in the gallery app. How do I change this? I have tried several options recommended on the internet to resolve the problem but cannot solve it. I would prefer to use Easy download but am stuck with the galley app. Please help my frustration. Thanks.
    06-21-2014 12:52 PM
    I tried to download a video on my moto g and accidentally pressed the always button instead of the just once which downloaded the video to the video player in the gallery app. How do I change this? I have tried several options recommended on the internet to resolve the problem but cannot solve it. I would prefer to use Easy download but am stuck with the galley app. Please help my frustration. Thanks.
    Hello there. Go to settings>Apps> find the Gallery app and see if there is a "clear default" button. It should wipe any preferences of the gallery app and you can choose which new application you want to use.
    06-21-2014 12:53 PM