How to change the milliseconds of sensitivity using S-Pen Galaxy Note 2
I have a Galaxy note 2. When I first got it I could change the reaction time to writing text messages using the s-pen. When it upgraded to 4.3.x I could not find a way to set it. It detects partial words before I am done writing the word and I wish to change it to be slower like version 4.2.x.
Now I have Kitkat and I have the same issue. Has anyone dealt with this and can someone help if possible. I will not root my phone just to accomplish this.
- 08-25-2014, 08:20 PM #2
Re: How to change the milliseconds of sensitivity using S-Pen Galaxy Note 2
To the best of my knowledge, upgrading to 4.3 was irreversible. That is when Samsung introduced Knox to the bootloader and OS, and that is what makes the device unable to roll back.
- By cmoody1906 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2014, 09:45 PM
- By gmdphd in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2014, 07:46 PM
- By GanjiLita in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2014, 05:51 AM
- By Bobbejo in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2014, 06:39 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-21-2014, 05:19 PM