- 1 Posts
Business Calendar App & GTasks Widget disappeared
These two particular widgets (Business Calendar & Gtask) were working perfectly fine but after I reset the phone they both disappeared. All other widgets are okay it's just these two. When i went back to my home screen setting to "add a widget" they both weren't available but the apps are still installed. Could this have anything to do with me moving the apps to my SD card?
PS: I'm using Nova launcher, for what its worth
Posted via Android Central App - Samsung Galaxy S5
- 06-21-2014, 07:25 PM #2
Re: Business Calendar App & GTasks Widget disappeared
Have you tried reinstalling the apps?
From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app
- 09-19-2014, 11:21 AM #3
- By BrentVegas in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2014, 04:21 PM
- By ckpager in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 06-24-2014, 03:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-21-2014, 09:18 PM
- By fiskoinc in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 06:49 PM
- By digitalfreaknyc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2014, 12:34 PM