video pauses again & again in samsung s5

A

AC Question

When I play any video in my new samsung s5, it keeps on pausing again & again. Even if I am staring right on the screen...still it keeps on pausing again & again.
Need a solution.

I think so

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
This was a pain in the you know what for me also. I finally figured out what the problem was. Go to settings, then display and wallpapers, then go to Smart stay and make sure it is unchecked. If it was checked, that was the problem. You can thank me later.

Pola31

May 10, 2016
Visit site
Hi there i have similar problem. Video is stopping but the voice not! I dont know whats going on. I neved had this problem before. Its everywhere on yt, my storage vids etc. Any solution? I checked all of tips which u mentioned above. Do u think its am software update problem?

Joshking2002

Jun 17, 2016
Visit site
When I play any video in my new samsung s5, it keeps on pausing again & again. Even if I am staring right on the screen...still it keeps on pausing again & again.
Need a solution.

Found a way that helps me I had the same problem but all u do is go to Google and select ok Google voice detection and turn from all screens off that should fix it

ashwinsagar121

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
I got solution.

I have MOTO G3 Marshmallow. i was facing same problem in youtube app, opera, and chrome.
i read somewhere to update flash player but i didn't found flash player in installed app and in Play store.
but dolphin browser was installed in my phone it has adobe flash player.
So i updated Dolphin browser and problem solved now.

Antwun Trademark

Nov 15, 2016
Visit site
I think I am having the same problem, when I am trying to watch videos on YouTube every time I press play it will pause the video, as if I paused it myself, then I have to press play again. I tried looking for smartpause and any thing that has to do with gestures on my phone and I can't find anything.

Thank you, you found my problem. My headphones are a little shorted.

Talha 9074

Nov 26, 2016
Visit site
I had this happen with my note edge. With the videos. .. just recently also when I'd use Google search the keyboard would close in the middle of typing clear what i was typing and irritate the crap out of me.... it started after I turned on daydream.. and stopped after I shut it off...

Settings:display and wallpaper:daydream off

Posted via the Android Central App

Ame problem like ur and when i play song it also closes and then it happens again and again i need solution please ..

AJ Ysland

Sep 7, 2017
Visit site
The problem lies in the screen timing out (at least with YouTube) I have a similar problem with Pandora. I know for a fact that when watching videos the video stops precisely every 10 minutes, which is what I have my screen time-out set to. I will continue to finick with my settings until I get to the bottom of this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol