Sony Xperia SP Phone goes black on call
Hi when i'm making on a call on my Sony Xperia SP the screen goes black and freezes, this means I can't hang up resulting in me having to take back of and sim out every time
Can anyone suggest anything?
there is nothing in setting to press a button to hang up instead or to deactivate the sensor
- 06-21-2014, 06:21 PM #2
Re: Sony Xperia SP Phone goes black on call
Welcome to Android Central! Sounds like a problem with the proximity sensor, which is usually right next to the earpiece. Do you have a case or screen protector on? These might potentially interfere with the sensor, if they're close enough or dirty enough.
- 07-05-2014, 03:18 AM #3
- By Farish in forum Amazon Fire PhoneReplies: 5Last Post: 07-26-2014, 10:02 AM
- By jsabinaz in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2014, 05:03 PM
- By Mtcooley in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 17Last Post: 06-23-2014, 07:46 AM
- By pimpdaddyj in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-22-2014, 10:43 PM
- By Ted Turner1 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2014, 09:39 PM