auto rotate won't turn off
On a Galaxy S3 and I've checked the settings in display and accessibility and they're both unchecked, but the screen still auto rotates. It does this in the home screens as well as apps. I even tried downloading an app to turn it off and it didn't work. (I use sound guru to turn my vibrate back on because there's some weird bug that keeps turning vibrate off. :/ )
- 06-21-2014, 07:11 PM #2
Re: auto rotate won't turn off
Welcome to Android Central! Is your phone rooted or unrooted? Do you have any other apps installed that might exert some control over the screen orientation? For example, are you running an alternate homescreen launcher?
In the meantime, try booting into Recovery and clearing the system cache partition. [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By Chris Wang1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 08-09-2016, 06:07 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 04-11-2016, 04:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2014, 03:28 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2014, 08:34 PM
- By medellinpaisa in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2014, 05:21 PM