- 2 Posts
headphone jack or USB?
Hi there. Due to living in a tropical jungle in a big tent, with very high humidity, salty air and high temps electronics last about no-time-at-all so I'm trying to live my entire external life through my Android phone (Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2). (OK. Not the only reason, clearly, since this business seems to work as opposed to other platforms!) My question is, (bearing in mind I couldn't see a forum dedicated to this device), how can I connect my Android phone so I can input a guitar signal, apply effects, delay, reverb etc, and monitor the effected output in real time? Or can't I?
I could do it with my dead I Pad. And my dad mac book, and several dead windows laptops.
Thanks for any advice or suggestions.
- 06-21-2014, 09:29 PM #2
Re: headphone jack or USB?
You would need to find an output from the guitar to micro USB. The real questions are: does such a connection exist, and will android recognize it?
From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app
- By TeritorialDemon in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 08:32 PM
- By ninohayzues in forum HTC One M8 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 08:10 AM
- By gameson in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-22-2014, 10:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2014, 10:28 AM
- By U4icLab in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 12:50 PM