Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    nelly boy

Default Samsung galaxy s3 mini gtl8190 memory problem, pls help

I got Samsung galaxy s3 mini, 16gig in built memory but each time I try downloading an app,it keeps telling me low storage, I checked my free storage n I have 15.43 gig free space but can't use it, I checked the phone's storage through an app n what I saw was that the phones total storage space is 183mb n that I have just 23mb free space left, does it mean Samsung cheated on me or is there anything I to do to free up the 15gig free space,,, pls I need help pls, I've done factory reset on the phone for over five times now n nothing is happening,some body pls help me

Default Re: Samsung galaxy s3 mini gtl8190 memory problem, pls help

Welcome to Android Central! It depends on how the memory is partitioned. See this guide for more information: [GUIDE] Android Memory and How to Deal with Low Memory Warnings
    Thanked by 2:

that is to say my Samsung galaxy s3 mini just 183 mb storage instead of 16 gig....too bad

Your storage stats sound pretty weird. Can you post a screenshot of the Settings>Storage screen?

how do I post the screenshots I've just taken cus I can't find upload button here?

If you're using the Android Central app (the one with news, videos, etc.), tap the paper clip icon at the top of the screen when creating a post.

If you're using the Android Central website on your computer, then transfer the screenshot from your phone to the computer (the easiest way to do it is to upload your screenshot to Google Drive, then download it to your computer). Then when creating a post on the website, click on the Attach Image button (the little icon that looks like a picture of a tree, right next to the globe icons), and select the screenshot.