There are quiet a few posting on the forum but I don't understand final verdict: So my questions are:

Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 does not charge from wall outlet. Battery sign comes and tries to charge but dies and goes into loop
    I accidently tried to charge with Car charge in my car and it was charging.
    Came back home and tried to charge on the wall outlet, it did not charge : Message connect your charger.
    It is now somehow charging but with X sign on the battery.

So is my battery bad or charger or tablet ? also for information, I don't use my tab quiet often so the battery is complete dead every 2-3 days and is not charged for atleast a week.
    06-21-2014 09:47 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Charging cables and charging plugs can fail, so you could test out a different one. How well did it charge using the car charger? Did the battery level actually go up?

As you may know, it's not a good practice to let your device's battery die routinely. Modern devices won't let the battery drop to true zero, but if you habitually let it die, and then wait a while before charging, the battery might completely discharge, which is irreversible. If you know you're not going to use your device for a little while, power it down.
    06-21-2014 11:52 PM
    Check your ports. Make sure they are tight. Otherwise it could be battery troubles if the cable and USB plugins are to spec.
    06-21-2014 11:53 PM