Galaxy s5 touch screen problem??
Today i left my phone in my car for 20 minutes and I picked it up and tried to use it and everything but the screen itself was responsive, I could visibly see the home page. The home button, back button, power button and the volume button's work. But the screen doesn't, I can use my finger print scanner but I can't type, swipe or anything like that.. I think the touch screen is unresponsive now because it was too hot in my car, but idk.. How do I fix this?
- 06-21-2014, 11:42 PM #2
- 09-15-2014, 09:54 PM #3
- 08-26-2015, 03:51 PM #4
Re: Galaxy s5 touch screen problem??
I am having the same issue. It started a month ago after I had the screen replaced. Even when the screen was cracked it didn't have this issue but after a week or two with this new screen it's begun to become unresponsive anytime it gets warm, even going outside.
- By floey in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2014, 01:15 PM
- By georgia wrigley in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2014, 03:08 AM
- By nelly boy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2014, 03:07 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2014, 11:53 PM
- By winegoddess1111 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2014, 09:49 PM