Which Phone Should I Buy?

KillaQuila315

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys.

So if you've read my other post you know that my GS4 recently broke, so I am now in the market for a new phone. I am mainly considering the new LG G3 (when it is finally released on AT&T), the HTC One M8, the Sony Xperia Z2, and the GS5. I know a lot about all four phones in terms of specs, but really they are all so similar. They all seem like they will run quickly and smoothly. So I am really just looking for a way to distinguish between them. What are the main features that are exclusive to each phone? Obviously, this is difficult to answer for the G3 at this point, but any information you have is appreciated.

Personally, the main qualities I care about are performance, display, features, and UI. I don't take a lot of pictures and the design of the phone isn't terribly important as I usually get a case for all of my phones. Plus, I would rather have a phone that's great to use rather than one that's great to look at while it's sitting on the table.

Lastly, I should add that I liked the GS4. It had a lot of useful features (like keeping the screen on while you look at it, which helped when reading articles), but also many gimmicky features I never used. TouchWiz wasn't the best. It was kind of bogged down and choppy, and I wasn't impressed with the durability of the phone. Overall, though, I enjoyed the phone. I am kind of leaning against the GS5 though because paying 200 dollars to get a very similar phone to what I just owned isn't something I wan't to do unless there is something about the GS5 I love so much I simply can't ignore. So I am looking to branch out in favor of something new and fresh.

Thanks in advance for your help with making this difficult (but fun) decision.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Going to suggest the Moto X. It changed my view of what a great smartphone should be. If you haven't tried one,you owe it to yourself to do so.

Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10 using the totally awesome Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca