I can't update my Verizon Galaxy Note 3 OTA or manually. Every time I try manually, it tells me verizon upgrade software is temporarily unavailable and tells me to try again and when I do I get the same message. I can't use Samsung Kies nor can I use Verizon Software upgrade assistant and also one more thing I think may be causing the problem getting the update is that I do t have a SIM Card anymore..
- 06-24-2014, 12:33 PM #2
Re: Can't update
The sim card can definitely help in getting ota updates from Verizon. I recently tampered with my brothers Verizon Note 2 to get ota updates and the only way I got it to work was after he took off airplane mode and put in a Verizon sim. He got the update after. There is also another way you can do it which is through kies. I wanted to ask, why cant you do it with kies? Did you only install kies or kies 3?
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
- By Kaido in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2015, 03:58 PM
- By tiffypinky in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 10:00 PM
- By floey in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2014, 02:15 PM
- By sandslayer in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 9Last Post: 06-23-2014, 01:09 PM
- By lordielordie in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:50 AM