It's just dead
My Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) is, what I presume, dead. It ran out of batteries a few days ago and now it won't charge. When I try charging it, it freezes on the battery icon and then the screen some what flashes and it goes black again. Someone please help.
- 06-22-2014, 03:17 AM #2
Re: It's just dead
Welcome to Android Central! If it ran out of batteries a few days ago, and you didn't try to charge it until now, the battery might have had a chance to fully discharge, which is irreversible. Try keeping it plugged into a wall outlet for at least 12 hrs without disturbing it, then see if it will turn on. If not, it's probably dead. You could look into replacing the battery, either on your own, or by bringing it into a repair shop.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2016, 01:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2014, 02:01 PM
- By lordielordie in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:50 AM
- By Mokujon in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 10:06 PM
- By medellinpaisa in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2014, 05:21 PM