- 2 Posts
can someone help me?
my lockscreen pin suddenly chged itself
the pin that i always use cnt access anymore and im sure nobody touches my device before
i've tried the android device manager but it require me to turn on my location service which i dint and i cant now
so is there any other methods for me to unlock my screen or bypass it or is there a way for me to activate my location service without unlocking the device?
im using a lenovo a850+ a new device that just released this year
- 06-22-2014, 01:12 PM #2
- By Beldkuhn in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 06-30-2014, 11:03 AM
- By somerussianguy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 11:18 PM
- By nelly boy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2014, 03:07 PM
- By WeepingBat in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-22-2014, 03:00 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 11:27 PM