galaxy s5 private mode - im locked out
I have locked myself out of my own privacy mode. I know my password (tho this makes me feel like I don't), but it won't accept it. How can I reset the password for this feature? I've looked but can't figure it out. Please help!
- 06-22-2014, 11:49 AM #2
Re: galaxy s5 private mode - im locked out
Welcome to Android Central! So you're using your exact same password? What kind of error message is it giving you--that you entered the wrong password? Maybe you should bring it into your wireless store--they might be able to help.
- 03-29-2015, 07:13 PM #3
- 13 Posts
Did you ever find a solution ...if not, i was told to go to settings , then Clear credentials. That will be easier than factory resetting all of it. And that is supposed to work. Im having same issue, however my clear credentials area is grayed out. Can't figure it out. any input will help
*SM-G900P 5.0 GalaxyS5
- By Paras Ashfaq in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-22-2015, 07:48 PM
- By mtob10 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2014, 09:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 06-25-2014, 01:36 AM
- By tony5496 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:15 PM
- By tony5496 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 11:13 AM