S5 all keypad functions locked
I have used the S5 since May and today out of blue I cannot use the keyboard at all as everything seems locked. I rebooted and and no difference, even removed battery for 10 minutes and still keyboard stays inactive. No physical damage to phone so not that. Any ideas without taking it back to Vodashop?
- 06-22-2014, 10:53 AM #2
Re: S5 all keypad functions locked
Welcome to Android Central! Does the touchscreen work otherwise? Try going to your App Manager, select your keyboard, and Force Stop it. You could also try Clear Cache and Clear Data, but the latter will probably erase your personal dictionary.
Posted via Android Central App
- By jdatl77 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2015, 07:13 PM
- By mtob10 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2014, 09:37 AM
- By tony5496 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:15 PM
- By epic210 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-22-2014, 03:35 PM
- By krauster in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 09:24 AM