HTC M8 16gb or 32 Gb
First post here. I'm planning on getting the M8 in a couple of days. Just want to sort out a doubt regarding it. Does it make a difference if I get a 16gb or 32 gb version since there is a sd card slot. There's a good price difference here at my place and I wanted to know if the 16gb gets filled up fast with data that cannot be moved to the sd card??? will it start cozing my phone too lag in 6 months time??
- 06-22-2014, 11:28 AM #2
Re: HTC M8 16gb or 32 Gb
Welcome to Android Central! Remember that you can only install apps into Internal Storage. So if you plan on installing lots of huge games, get the 32 GB version. The external SD card is best used for storage of media, like photos, videos, and music.
- By Del Wright in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 10:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 02:19 PM
- By biluinaim in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 08-19-2014, 12:02 PM
- By perhac181 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2014, 11:30 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 09:23 AM