Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default htc one is wiped

hello people ...i recently bought an htc one x and rooted it,then i tried intalling a new rom and accidentally wiped everything and did not backup now i cant access my sd card(it cant mount) ,all i can access is fast boot ,i have cwm recovery please help how do i install the new rom?

Global Posts
    4,216 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: htc one is wiped

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    hello people ...i recently bought an htc one x and rooted it,then i tried intalling a new rom and accidentally wiped everything and did not backup now i cant access my sd card(it cant mount) ,all i can access is fast boot ,i have cwm recovery please help how do i install the new rom?
    Hello. You can try using ADB Sideload to push the ROM to the phone if that works. I also suggest you try flashing a different recovery, such as TWRP.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

thanks for the reply...how do i do that?

Global Posts
    4,216 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Quote Originally Posted by granton21 View Post
    thanks for the reply...how do i do that?
    Get a ROM and put in where you have your ADB files (adb.exe, AdbWinApi.dll and AdbWinUsbApi.dll ). If you need them, let me know. Put the phone in recovery. Connect your phone to your PC. Open CMD and change the directory to the folder containing the adb files and the ROM. (the command to change the directory in CMD is "cd"). After you changed the directory, type "adb devices". A model number should come up (that's your phone). Type "adb sideload *name of rom*.zip" (example: adb sideload ViperROM v1.0.zip). Let me know if you run into anything.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!