Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default 4S calling 5S using Skype---5S answered call by itself on the table!

We were sitting there and the caller started saying hello, hello...I can't see you. We were wondering how the call came through without ringing and how long they were listening! Serious violation of privacy. It's happened twice. Any ideas?

Global Posts
    10,677 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: 4S calling 5S using Skype---5S answered call by itself on the table!

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    We were sitting there and the caller started saying hello, hello...I can't see you. We were wondering how the call came through without ringing and how long they were listening! Serious violation of privacy. It's happened twice. Any ideas?
    I would first look through the settings to make sure you accidentally didn't enable anything that would allow it to automatically connect.

If there is nothing, then play it safe and factory reset. Be sure to backup your data on the device and re-install apps slowly and see if the problem continues. If it does, it could be related to another app.