Galaxy s5 screen flashed black afew times.
I need some help with this. My s5 screen just flashed black a few times while I was copying something on a site. It is the second time that this happened. The first time it happened I was just on my homescreen.
Anyone else who has this problem?
- 06-23-2014, 10:56 AM #2
Re: Galaxy s5 screen flashed black afew times.
You can try a factory reset and see how that goes. Otherwise, it may be a hardware issue that needs to be replaced. Either the carrier or Samsung can help you. I'm going to suggest the carrier first as they can just swap in store if they are good about it.
- 05-10-2015, 10:26 AM #3
- By gabrielxavila in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 07-21-2014, 04:54 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:52 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:41 AM
- By raptor888 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2014, 03:08 PM
- By nickfaile96 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 12:48 PM