Helium app data from Nexus 7 (2012) to Nexus 5
Hi, I just installed Helium premium and I copied my Injustice game data from my Nexus 5 to my Nexus 7 (2012) and it worked fine. The problem is when I'm transferring the game data the other way around. Seems like Nexus 5 doesn't recognize the saves at all and resets everything. To fix that I had to download/reinstall the app from scratch; it's not something I wanna do every day since the app is 1.2gb. I also tried the option to transfer straight from one device to the other and it was backing up files for 5mins then when I tried to start the app it reinstalled it. Anyone knows why that happens and how to fix it?
- 06-23-2014, 10:07 AM #2
Re: Helium app data from Nexus 7 (2012) to Nexus 5
I'm not sure why that's happening, but could you save the data to a cloud based service and just restore form whichever device you want to? That may only be available for the paid version, which you may have.
- By orrett3 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2014, 03:34 PM
- By Headgas86 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2014, 08:59 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 06-22-2014, 07:40 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 06:21 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 01:13 PM