Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy s5 won't play music in car

My wife bought a galaxy s5 switched from iPhone 5 and for some reason her phone will connect Bluetooth will connect but won't play or stream any music I have tried everything if I go to the Bluetooth settings or shows media not marked but it won't let me mark it on hey phone or my note 3 just in her 2013kia optima never had this problem before need help please!!

Default Re: Galaxy s5 won't play music in car

Remove all profiles/devices from your cars Bluetooth menu. Remove the car link and unpair it from the device. Restart both car and phone when finished with these steps. Then do the pairing again. Let me know if that helped?

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

Global Posts
    4,216 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: Galaxy s5 won't play music in car

Hi there. This might come in handy:
    https://www.kia.com/us/content/media...g_consumer.pdf

It's a reference guide from Kia on how to pair devices with bluetooth. Like Septembersrain stated, it might be best to erase everything and start fresh.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!