transfer cd's to phone without uploading cd's to computer

A

AC Question

I have a Galaxy Ace II. I want to put my transfer my Cd's on it, but I don't want to copy them all to my computer first. Is it possible to just put a cd in my laptop, plug in my phone and transfer them?

AndroidProf

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Depends upon what's on the CD. If it's a CD with music on it and you have to rip the music from it then you'll have to configure the settings of the program you're going to use to put the ripped songs in the external storage. If it's anything else, you can just copy paste it to your drive directly as you do from a computer. Though do remember that it might take a longer time and depends upon the condition of the CD as well as the speed of your USB port and CD Drive.

Gabrielle Giraud

Mar 25, 2022
Visit site
I don't have a cd rom but I have several cds and mp3s and I want to put those on my android device how can I do it (please don't tell me I have to buy anything) I have music from Pandora YT music and amazon music but I can no longer pay for the premium service which is why I want to d/l my purchased music to my phone/tablet so I have "some" music to listen to, even if I can't D/L my favorite playlists but if I can I don't know how.
Thanks for any help and advice
Opal

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay