transfer cd's to phone without uploading cd's to computer
I have a Galaxy Ace II. I want to put my transfer my Cd's on it, but I don't want to copy them all to my computer first. Is it possible to just put a cd in my laptop, plug in my phone and transfer them?
- 06-22-2014, 06:28 PM #2
- 297 Posts
Re: transfer cd's to phone without uploading cd's to computer
Depends upon what's on the CD. If it's a CD with music on it and you have to rip the music from it then you'll have to configure the settings of the program you're going to use to put the ripped songs in the external storage. If it's anything else, you can just copy paste it to your drive directly as you do from a computer. Though do remember that it might take a longer time and depends upon the condition of the CD as well as the speed of your USB port and CD Drive.
- By Ehtesham Siddiqui in forum WhatsApp for AndroidReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2014, 01:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 10:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:07 AM
- By vWvSTATICvWv in forum T-MobileReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2014, 08:12 PM
- By jay_dubb2k5 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2014, 01:08 PM