Hello, I have a tablet from Verizon. It has a large sd card installed, somehow Google backed up all my photos onto it. Now it says I have no more room/space and it's not running good. I have a mac, 10.9.3 the android file transfer doesn't work with this cpu. Can anybody please tell me how to remove the photos or move them to the sd card.
Any help would be appreciated
- 06-22-2014, 03:06 PM #2“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
ADB Console by wizzrah. Check it out!: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sof...e-wizzrah.html
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 12:45 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 05:11 PM
- By jim_h#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 06-12-2014, 04:53 AM
- By harip8 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2014, 01:34 AM