Hello, I have a tablet from Verizon. It has a large sd card installed, somehow Google backed up all my photos onto it. Now it says I have no more room/space and it's not running good. I have a mac, 10.9.3 the android file transfer doesn't work with this cpu. Can anybody please tell me how to remove the photos or move them to the sd card.
Any help would be appreciated
- 06-22-2014, 04:06 PM #2"The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money." - Thomas Jefferson
My One X has served its time...now it's the Note 4's turn
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 01:45 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 06:11 PM
- By jim_h#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 06-12-2014, 05:53 AM
- By harip8 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2014, 02:34 AM