iPhone apps on droid os
Can I use an app from my iphone5s, apps store on a galaxy 3 tablet?
- 06-22-2014, 03:12 PM #2
- 06-22-2014, 03:39 PM #3
- 06-22-2014, 04:08 PM #4
Re: iPhone apps on droid os
Hey there! Just purely for info, iOS apps use a different programming language then Android apps do.
There is a way however. You should check out Cider: Cider: Native Execution of iOS Apps on Android
It is definitely an interesting concept. It has quirks still, so don't expect it to be full blown perfect. It just shows that it is possible.“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- By jfriend33 in forum Android Concepts & Dream DevicesReplies: 9Last Post: 07-31-2014, 11:24 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 24Last Post: 06-27-2014, 01:43 PM
- By lovecars in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 4Last Post: 06-23-2014, 11:10 AM
- By peterev in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:58 AM
- By davaus10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-23-2014, 02:17 AM