HTC One Mini headset jack not working
The earphones that were provided with my HTC one mini have recently stopped working. Basically, every time I plug them into the jack, no sound comes out of them and there is no headset icon at the top of the screen.
I tried to see if the problem is with the phone or the earphones by doing the following:
Firstly I checked to see if the issue was with my earphones - i plugged the same earphones into my laptop and the sound was coming out of them perfectly.
I then checked it was my phone - I plugged a different headset into my phone and the sound was coming out of them fine.
This is really confusing me as I don't what what the problem is. My HTC is not very old; Ive had it since November 2014. The earphones are black with red spongy ends.
Any response is welcome. Thanks.
- 06-22-2014, 10:04 PM #2
Re: HTC One Mini headset jack not working
Welcome to Android Central! That's weird. Are you sure the headphone plug is pushed all the way in, until you hear or feel a click? And just to be sure, use a damp toothpick to root around the jack, or a can of compressed air to blow the jack out--there could still be some debris in there.
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 10:04 PM
- By justrun0322 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2014, 06:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 05:50 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2014, 03:38 PM
- By mgftp in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2014, 02:48 PM