NOTE 2 blue lights on but screen wont turn on.
I dropped my note 2 now the screen wont turn on. I read some where it may be bent....! if so would I just need to replace the screen..?
- 06-23-2014, 12:29 AM #2“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- By a2badger in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-22-2014, 08:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-22-2014, 05:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 04:00 PM
- By MilGoe10 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2014, 03:56 PM