Remove Headset icon from top of galaxy Note 3
This icon has miraculously appeared on my phone. I do not remember activating it. how do I get rid of it?
I cannot answer my phone unless on speaker phone - and I do not have a Bluetooth headset connected.
really frustrating as I have business calls to make and it does not let me use a bluetooth headset now either...
- 06-22-2014, 09:31 PM #2
Re: Remove Headset icon from top of galaxy Note 3
Welcome to Android Central! Is it a headphone-only icon, or a headphone with a microphone icon? Is your Bluetooth on or off? If it's on, does the icon go away when you turn off Bluetooth?
If your Bluetooth is off and the icon is still there, then check to make sure your headphone jack is clean. Use a damp toothpick to root around, or a can of compressed air to blow it out.
Also, does the icon persist after a reboot?
- By garethrdwilliams in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 09:20 AM
- By martian94 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2014, 08:20 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 12:29 AM
- By Pernelljr in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2014, 10:53 PM
- By lisastrobel711 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 09:33 PM