ZX1 - Photo Backing up Stuck

A

AC Question

Hello, a little sob story here.. I recoded my daughters first roll over today, 27MB transferred it to my SD card and tried to back it to google but its stuck.. it says backup failed and there is 3 items sitting there. Is there any way i can force it through? Also i can no longer play it because it seems to be stuck in "processing" mode.. PLEASE tell me i still have it..

Ive been trolling through forums for 3 hours trying to fix and i can't seem to locate a solution for it that works for me.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello, a little sob story here.. I recoded my daughters first roll over today, 27MB transferred it to my SD card and tried to back it to google but its stuck.. it says backup failed and there is 3 items sitting there. Is there any way i can force it through? Also i can no longer play it because it seems to be stuck in "processing" mode.. PLEASE tell me i still have it..

Ive been trolling through forums for 3 hours trying to fix and i can't seem to locate a solution for it that works for me.

Hi there!

Are you trying to upload to Google Drive?

Have you tried putting the photos on your PC and uploading from there?

You can also try ES File Explorer: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.estrongs.android.pop&token=uLtSrJor

Just add your Google Drive account and start uploading there to see if it works.

There are also various other cloud management apps like this: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s/details?id=com.zeropc.tablet&token=j9QDQ2NW

You don't have to just use the Google App.

This is all if you are referring to a phone that is. If it's something else, then transfer the contents directly to a computer and then to the cloud.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, but what brand and what kind of device is a ZX1? When I did a search, I found a Sony Walkman digital player and a Kodak camera.

If it's the Kodak camera, then are you saying you're trying to upload the photos to Google+?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox