Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default ZX1 - Photo Backing up Stuck

Hello, a little sob story here.. I recoded my daughters first roll over today, 27MB transferred it to my SD card and tried to back it to google but its stuck.. it says backup failed and there is 3 items sitting there. Is there any way i can force it through? Also i can no longer play it because it seems to be stuck in "processing" mode.. PLEASE tell me i still have it..

Ive been trolling through forums for 3 hours trying to fix and i can't seem to locate a solution for it that works for me.

Global Posts
    4,220 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: ZX1 - Photo Backing up Stuck

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Hello, a little sob story here.. I recoded my daughters first roll over today, 27MB transferred it to my SD card and tried to back it to google but its stuck.. it says backup failed and there is 3 items sitting there. Is there any way i can force it through? Also i can no longer play it because it seems to be stuck in "processing" mode.. PLEASE tell me i still have it..

Ive been trolling through forums for 3 hours trying to fix and i can't seem to locate a solution for it that works for me.
    Hi there!

Are you trying to upload to Google Drive?

Have you tried putting the photos on your PC and uploading from there?

You can also try ES File Explorer: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...gs.android.pop

Just add your Google Drive account and start uploading there to see if it works.

There are also various other cloud management apps like this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....zeropc.tablet

You don't have to just use the Google App.

This is all if you are referring to a phone that is. If it's something else, then transfer the contents directly to a computer and then to the cloud.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

Default Re: ZX1 - Photo Backing up Stuck

Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, but what brand and what kind of device is a ZX1? When I did a search, I found a Sony Walkman digital player and a Kodak camera.

If it's the Kodak camera, then are you saying you're trying to upload the photos to Google+?