Samsung Galaxy S2 Won't turn on
Hey, I have a Galaxy s2 and It apparently wont turn on I already tried everything people have done. Change battery, chargers, connect to pc. when I connect it to a charger it turns on showing a big battery meaning its charging but when I hold the unlock button to turn it on it begins to but not completely. Can anyone help?
- 06-22-2014, 10:14 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 Won't turn on
Have you tried a charged replacement battery to see if that changes things? That could tell you if it boots up that you have a faulty USB port.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
- By Kel M in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 12-05-2014, 10:03 AM
- By Riley Ancona in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2014, 08:48 AM
- By tomadamsphoto in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2014, 11:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 09:55 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 09:26 PM