Samsung Galaxy S2 Won't turn on
Hey, I have a Galaxy s2 and It apparently wont turn on I already tried everything people have done. Change battery, chargers, connect to pc. when I connect it to a charger it turns on showing a big battery meaning its charging but when I hold the unlock button to turn it on it begins to but not completely. Can anyone help?
- 06-22-2014, 09:14 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 Won't turn on
Have you tried a charged replacement battery to see if that changes things? That could tell you if it boots up that you have a faulty USB port.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using TapatalkPaul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By Riley Ancona in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2014, 07:48 AM
- By tomadamsphoto in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:51 AM
- By Kel M in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 06-23-2014, 09:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 08:55 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 08:26 PM