how can I access my 16GB phone memory on my galaxy s 4? If I install one app I can't install more than 4 apps it is saying memory full uninstall useless apps!
- 06-23-2014, 05:25 AM #2
- 6 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I had a similar problem with my Galaxy Note 3 and on my kid's Galaxy tablets. Try downloading Clean Master from the App Store, it is free. The App gets rid of junk files, and tells you what is using up your device storage.
Posted via Android Central App
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2016, 01:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 10:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 07:04 PM
- By nelly boy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:07 PM
- By brettt777 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 12:13 PM