I have a samsung galaxy s3. It says theres a network error. In the section about my phone, in settings, under network its blank. Like theres not a network. Is it supposed to be that way?
- 07-09-2014, 06:46 PM #2
Re: network error
Welcome to Android Central, and sorry about the delay! Can you make calls on the phone? Are you able to access the web, either by 3G/4G mobile data or by wi-fi? Do you have a SIM card installed? Have you spoken with your wireless provider?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2015, 07:12 PM
- By marios1441 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2014, 11:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 09:46 AM
- By vyas singh in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2014, 02:17 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 09:15 PM