Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Unhappy My lg e971 has stopped working!

my screen for my phone cracked while i was jogging... it slipped out of my pocket and fell on the ground and the screen cracked. my phone still ons and everything but i cant manage to type in my password.. i cant afford to buy a new one cause im pretty broke! my mom says that if i just leave it like hat then it might probably work!! but i dont know! so will it work if i just leave it like that! could someone please help me as to what to do..

Default Re: My lg e971 has stopped working!

Please contact our customer service at 800-793-8896.^MA

Global Posts
    4,620 Global Posts
    ROM
    I'M RUNNING STOCK BABY!

Default Re: My lg e971 has stopped working!

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    my screen for my phone cracked while i was jogging... it slipped out of my pocket and fell on the ground and the screen cracked. my phone still ons and everything but i cant manage to type in my password.. i cant afford to buy a new one cause im pretty broke! my mom says that if i just leave it like hat then it might probably work!! but i dont know! so will it work if i just leave it like that! could someone please help me as to what to do..
    Hello. It seems like you're going to have to get the screen replaced, otherwise, you can't get any further.

"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln