Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Stuck with an unrooted device and a custom rom

Hi all,

A while back I rooted my galaxy note 10.1 gt-n010 and put omni custom rom. I did some mistakes in the process of installing and now im stuck with an unrooted device and omni on it. I did a factory reset and cannot get out of this custom rom. I dont like it because Netflix does not work well on it and neither videos do. So how do i root my tablet back? I tried to but you need to install drivers. The problem my rom is 4.4.2. So kies supports my device but not my android version, and kies 3 supports my android version but not my device... ;(

Please help,
    Many thanks

Global Posts
    22,270 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Stuck with an unrooted device and a custom rom

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Hi all,

A while back I rooted my galaxy note 10.1 gt-n010 and put omni custom rom. I did some mistakes in the process of installing and now im stuck with an unrooted device and omni on it. I did a factory reset and cannot get out of this custom rom. I dont like it because Netflix does not work well on it and neither videos do. So how do i root my tablet back? I tried to but you need to install drivers. The problem my rom is 4.4.2. So kies supports my device but not my android version, and kies 3 supports my android version but not my device... ;(

Please help,
    Many thanks
    Try this: Go into Settings>scroll down and click developer options (if you don't have them, click about device and then click build number several times). In developer options should be a root access selection. Click that, and I would click apps and ADB selection. That should give you root access back.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here