Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Samsung Calendar not syncing with Google Calendar

I use my Samsung calendar for everything, for some reason is not syncing with my google calendar even though it shows it should be and it is. I can see all my events on my phone/Samsung calendar as well as my husbands as we share calendars, but when I pull up my google calendar via the web or on my tablet none of my events are on there. My husband cannot see them either. Any suggestions on how to correct this. In the past he could see my events as well as I could on my google calendar??

Thanks

Default Re: Samsung Calendar not syncing with Google Calendar

Is there any sort of Refresh button you could press? Also, how frequently is your device set to perform a sync?

Posted via Android Central App

Are you putting your events in your Google account calendar or your Samsung account calendar?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

no there is no refresh button. I am not sure but I have physically synced it and nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

I am putting my events in my Samsung calendar.

Possibly worth signing in to your Google account again?

Posted via Android Central App

Unless the events are entered into your Google account calendar they will never show up online when you log into Google.

Make sure you are not entering your events on the Samsung Calendar under the "My Calendar" option.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

Also be aware the calendars will only sync events not tasks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

I have the same problem. How do you determine if you are using Samsung Calendar or the Google Calendar? I went to settings and unchecked Samsung Calendar & Samsung Tasks. The calendar did not change so I am assuming I am using the Google Calendar. However, some things will sync and others will not. Thanks.
    BTW I have just upgraded to this Samsung Galaxy 5S & prefer it over my old iPhone. Love having the calendar available but would like to be able to sync it between my iPad, PC, and my phone.

When you are creating an event the top line (right below the cancel/save buttons) says Calendar and shows which calendar the event is being created in. You can change this by clicking the little right arrow.

Thanks so much. Your response answered my problem with the calendar on my phone not showing up on the web Google calendar. I just had to change how I saved each event from "my calendar" to the calendar associated with my google account. Thank you very much!