Nexus 7 (2012) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth interference
Has anyone else had issues with Wi-Fi speed dropping to crawling speeds when also connected via Bluetooth? Is that a known issue?
The setup I notice it most is when I'm streaming Spotify and playing the audio through my Sony Bluetooth speakers. Basically the speed get's so slow that Spotify is constantly stopping to buffer. Not just with Spotify, as app updates and a variety of other things drop off as well.
Ran SpeedTest.net while not streaming anything and connected to the speakers and there was a huge drop to sub 56k speeds. 30mb up/down under normal load.
Any thoughts help would be appreciated.
- 06-23-2014, 04:23 PM #2
Re: Nexus 7 (2012) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth interference
Welcome to Android Central! According to this article, older Bluetooth technology could interfere with wi-fi reception: Six Things That Block Your Wi-Fi, and How to Fix Them | PCWorld. How old are the speakers?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 11:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:39 PM
- By BroadArrow in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:29 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 09:30 AM