How to tell whether samsung galaxy s4 is new or refurbished?
I bought Samsung Galaxy S4 on a ebay auction ....the listing said its new and comes in a factory like sealing, however, it actually came out loose. I am not sure whether its new or used/refurbished. Is there a way to figure out?
I tried ##786# and *#*#786#*#* but couldnt take me to RTN
- 08-28-2014, 11:44 PM #2
Re: How to tell whether samsung galaxy s4 is new or refurbished?
I have heard there is a tape that can tell you if the original seal was broken. I think it is under the battery.
- By adorablegurlsasha in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 12:02 AM
- By chrisviewpad in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 9Last Post: 06-24-2014, 03:12 AM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2014, 06:54 PM
- By yana9696 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:28 PM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 4Last Post: 06-23-2014, 02:55 PM